Register .coop domain name
allowed (full numeric)
allowed (middle only)
.coop domain name price
Setup / creation:
Domain name transfer:
.coop registration period
.coop domain registry information
Dispute resolution policy:
Conditions to register a domain in cooperativ
To be able to register the domain name .coop the clients must be:
- an organization formed as and/or considered cooperatives under applicable local law;
- an association comprised of cooperatives;
- an organization that is committed to the seven cooperative principles;
- an organization that is majority controlled by cooperatives; or
- an entity whose operations are principally dedicated to serving cooperatives.
.coop domain registration
.coop is a sponsored top-level domain (sTLD) for the identification and use of cooperative organizations around the world.
Unlike other global top-level domain names such as .com, or .org, the purchase and use of .coop domain names is restricted only to bona fide cooperatives and cooperative service organizations that ascribe to the Cooperative Principles of the International Cooperative Alliance (ICA), such as member ownership and control.
Why register with EuroDNS