1. Connect to https://www.eurodns.com/users/forgotPassword
2. Select and fill one of the following data: Login / Email address / Domain name
3. Click Send me a password
1. In your EuroDNS account, go to My Domains > Renew
2. Select the domains to renew
3. Follow the procedure
Important: You will be able to renew your domain(s) 60 days before its expiration date at the earliest. Several renewal reminders will be sent to your account email. Once payment validated, you will receive a renewal confirmation.
1. Create a name server profile
- In your account, go to item My Profiles > Nameservers profiles
- Click Add a new profile
- Enter the name of the profile and fill in the name servers then click Save
2. Apply a name server profile
- Go to My domains > Manage my domains
- click on the concerned domain
- Click on Edit (next to Nameservers)
- Select the name server profile
- Click on View profile then click Apply profile
It will take up to 24-48 hours for your new name servers to be propagated worldwide. In order to avoid zone check errors and website interruption, configure first your domain on the new name servers.
1. Log in onto your EuroDNS account.
2. Go to "My Domains" and click on "Manage my domains".
3. Click on the domain concerned.
4. Click on "Mail forwarding".
5. Click on "Single rule".
6. Enter the user part of the email address you want to forward from in the "From" part.
7. Enter the complete email address you want to forward to in the "To" part.
8. Click on "Add".
9. Click on "Save settings".
The Email forwarding function requires the configuration of a given MX record. The configuration is automatically done but since this is a DNS change, it can take up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the whole Internet. Please test in 24 hours after configuration.
Note: this option is available for domains configured on EuroDNS' name servers (ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com)
1. In your account, go to My Domains > Manage my domains.
2. Click on the domain to be redirected
3. Click on URL Forward and then on Add an URL forward
4. In the field Host, type the hostname of the source url (e.g. www)
5. In the field Forward To, type the destination url (www.example.com)
6. In the field Into a frame,
- select 'permanent redirect (301)' to display the destination url
- select 'in a frame' to display the source url
7. Click on Add
It will take up to 1-2 hours for your forwarding to take effect.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is configured on EuroDNS' nameservers (ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com).
An internal transfer describes a domain transfer between two EuroDNS accounts.
1/ The losing account initiates the internal transfer:
- In the EuroDNS account, go to My Domains > Manage my domains
- Select the domains to transfer to the other EuroDNS account
- In the section Domain management, select internal transfer and click on Apply
- Enter the login of the gaining account
- Click Transfer
2/ The gaining account approves the internal transfer:
- In the EuroDNS account, go to My Domains > Transfers
- Click the tab Internal transfer
- In the field Internal TransferIns, approve the internal transfer
You can use your usual Email client (Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail) or wireless device (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Palm...) by appointing the following settings:
POP3 Server pop3.ecloudpanel.com
IMAP Server imap.ecloudpanel.com
SMTP Server smtp.ecloudpanel.com
All these services can be accessed using TLS or default port:
POP default port or TLS : 110
SMTP default port or TLS : 25 or 587
IMAP default port or TLS : 143
Note: our outgoing mail server requires authentication.
Or you can access your mail in your Internet browser by clicking on the following link
1. In your EuroDNS account, go to My Domains > Manage My Domains
2. Click the domain to update
3. Click the Edit link under the contact to modify (Admin, Technical, Billing)
4. Enter the new contact details
5. Follow instructions to complete the update.
Note: The update process may differ from a TLD to another. Therefore, domain contacts for certain TLDs may not be editable through the EuroDNS platform. In that case, please contact our support for assistance.
1. In your EuroDNS account, go to My Domains > Transfers
2. Enter the domain to transfer
3. Click Initiate transfer
4. Follow instructions to complete the transfer order
Note for gTLDs (.biz, .com, .info, .mobi .net, .org, etc.):
- Auth code is required. You can ask it your current registrar.
- Domain must be unlocked. You can ask it to your current registrar.
Note for ccTLDs (.de, .cn, .fr, .es, .us, etc.):
- Auth code is required for some ccTLDs. You can ask it to your current registrar.
- Additional information is required for some ccTLD, such as company registration number, trademark number, etc.